A Commitment to Success.
At Discovery Life Sciences, Inc., we know that managing successful clinical projects starts with identifying clinical sites and Principal Investigators that have experience, strong internal processes, and an ethical commitment to success and consistently follow Good Clinical Practices (GCP’s). More importantly, the best clinical sites can accurately project the timeline for the number of patients they intend to recruit for your study. With the increasing complexity of clinical trials to satisfy regulatory requirements and the need to get your test validated and into the clinic or supporting your new drug in clinical trials – finding the right clinical site is of critical importance.
We recognize that developing a long-term trusting relationship with the clinical site and Principal Investigator is critical in the management of successful clinical programs. Utilizing conference calls, site visits, and constant monitoring in order to meet the needs of our clients - we can get you the clinical specimens with the patient data you need for your study.
- Protocol development
- Clinical site/Principal Investigator identification and selection (see Discovery Partners™)
- Clinical Site contracting
- IRB submissions and approvals
- Site monitoring and correspondence
- Document management
- Comprehensive Human Biosample program management, Inventory management, cold storage, distribution and logistics (see DiscoveryTrak)
- International and Domestic transport and delivery